Welcome: What are Clingons™?
Simple and easy to fit, these hard wearing, reusable eyelet clips instantly create a strong securing point, or eyelet, on any type of tarpaulin, canvas and synthetic sheet material, wherever you want, in seconds – no tools required, no damage to the material.
- Simple, fast and effective,
- The heavier the load the tighter the grip,
- Can be used over and over again,
- Can easily be repositioned in seconds,
- Made from reinforced nylon - lightweight, compact, strong and durable,
- Grips any hemmed, or non-hemmed, fabric up to 5mm thick firmly and instantly,
- Tested to support over 100kg,
- Quick release mechanism.
What can Clingons™ be used for?
- Camping and Caravanning - Quickly rig a canopy from any tarpaulin, secure awnings, or add extra fixings for guy lines and fly sheets on your tent,
- Boating - Replace broken or torn eyelets, or rig a customized cover,
- Banners - Hang banners without eyelets, or hems in minutes,
- Building - Secure skip covers, securing scaffolding tarps,
- Small Holdings and Gardens - UV stabilized Clingon clips can be used outdoors for securing netting, fleeces, crop covers or poly tunnels,
- Market Traders - Reinforce sidewalls, awnings, and stall covers.
- Marquees and gazebos - add extra tie downs, or replace broken eyelets.
Hi, Jacqui here,
We created Clingons to help fellow campers. They are designed to be simple, fast and effective in all manner of situations. They are re-usable and can be gripped on fabrics up to 5mm in width, and have been tested to support over 100 kilos in weight!
Made from reinforced nylon they are durable too, and we've been delighted with the positive reviews and feedback from customers and industry experts alike.
Clingons is committed to offering their best price in our marketplace